President's Prize Winners
Effective April 2011, the Society is pleased to introduce the award of the President's Prize that consists of a medal and cash prize of £100. It is eligible to members of the Society for a verbal presentation at the CFSGBI annual conference which is considered to have made a significant clinical contribution to cleft lip and palate care.
- 2016 Use of the Sphenoid Flap in the Repair of the Wide Cleft Palate: A Multi-Centre Study. Khan K, Hardwicke J, Morris P, Thorburn G, Kangesu L, Swan M, Richard B
- 2015 Facial characteristics and olfactory dysfunction: two endophenotypes related to non-syndromic cleft lip and/or palate. Roosenboom J, Saey I, Peeters H, Devriendt K, Claes P, Hens G
- 2014 A cross-sectional self report questionnaire study measuring the effect of primary cleft repair on parental bonding in children born with cleft lip and/or palate. Laura Wharton, A Zeffert, S Burton, F Franks, L Minerviro, H Swain, T Ahmad, JD Kiff
- 2013 Comparing methodologies in a series of speech outcome studies: challenges and lessons learned. Rebecka Ahl & Anne Harding-Bell
- 2012 Conservative’ radical muscle dissection: A new approach in cleft palate repair to allow better visualisation and preservation of palate anatomy whilst revealing new anatomical structures. Mark McKelvie
- 2011 Psychosocial issues in cleft lip and palate. Nicola Stock