Who We Are
This website is operated by the Craniofacial Society of Britain and Ireland (CFSGBI).
- the personal information we collect about you
- what we do with your information, and
- who your information might be shared with.
We are a 'data controller' for the purposes of legislation relating to data protection, (ie we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information).
What Information We Collect?
Personal information provided by you
We collect personal information about you (such as your name, address, email and phone contact details and payment details) when you register with us for membership or book events with us. We also collect personal information when you contact us or send feedback.
Personal information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices;
Who Your Information Might be Shared With
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our membership/events management system provider and congress registration system provider, for administrative purposes only;
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity;
- any relevant regulatory authority or tax authority.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
What can I do to keep my information safe?
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit: www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to Contact Us
To contact us please go to our contact page or email: